The numbers say it all:
- Each Volvo dealership opened an average of 497 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Volvo dealerships enjoyed $102,091.80 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Volvo dealerships saw a 9.1% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Volvo dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 1,431 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 73.9% of those messages were automated.
- Volvo dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $3,118.41 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 11.8% of the Volvo dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!