The numbers say it all:
- Each Volkswagen dealership opened an average of 633 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Volkswagen dealerships enjoyed $101,810.58 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Volkswagen dealerships saw a 10.9% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Volkswagen dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 2,021 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 82.4% of those messages were automated.
- Volkswagen dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $8,076.16 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 10.4% of the Volkswagen dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!
- From May to June 2019, recall alerts helped Volkswagen dealerships earn an average recall total pay of $11,381.91 per dealer over the course of those two months.