The numbers say it all:
- Each Toyota dealership opened an average of 1,935 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Toyota dealerships enjoyed $192,266 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Toyota dealerships saw a 10.6% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Toyota dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 4,949 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 80.9% of those messages were automated.
- Toyota dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $6,049.7 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 14.2% of the Toyota dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!
- From May to June 2019, recall alerts helped Toyota dealerships earn an average recall total pay of $27,742.51 per dealer over the course of those two months.