Drive Your Tennessee Dealership Further, Faster with our Text Marketing & Sales Software
TEXT2DRIVE™ Delivers High Customer Satisfaction Rates & Streamlined Communications to Tennessee Dealerships
Developed to fulfill the unique needs of auto dealerships, TEXT2DRIVE™ increases profitability for dealerships by gaining customers’ trust for repairs and giving them a top-notch experience overall. The full-featured communications platform does this while ensuring full legal compliance with federal and cellular provider regulations regarding text messaging and SMS marketing consumers. The software was created by an attorney who understands the stakes are high when it comes to communicating with customers.
Features such as automated alerts and Speed CheckOut™ allow dealerships to run more smoothly and increase revenue. These are some of the many reasons auto dealers, sales managers, service directors, and parts managers in Murfreesboro & Lascassas, Tennessee and across the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Canada trust TEXT2DRIVE™ to support operations on a daily basis.
WATCH TEXT2DRIVE™ FEATURES OVERVIEW IN ACTION
Key Text Messaging Features
- Eliminate the risk of fines with full legal compliance
- Two-way text communications
- Unlimited users and unlimited texting with no hidden usage costs
- Protection of personal privacy
- High response rate courtesy of service reminders
- Individuals and departments can communicate with text messaging and group chat capabilities
- Eliminate telephone tag and unanswered voicemails
- DMS certified & integrated
- No need for manual text entry thanks to standard templates
- Single, central source for all dealership communications
- Compatible with any computer or device
- Website integration
- Cloud-based, real-time
- Improved mobility due to the ability to text message onsite or offsite
Streamline Service Department
- Status updates are lightning fast
- Eliminate misunderstandings with crystal clear, fast Repair Order (RO) authorizations
- Service completion notification alerts
- Automated CSI surveys
- Accept customer payments via text message
- No more long checkout lines and unwelcome surprises
Close More Sales
- Highest communication open rate
- Make communications 10x faster and protect personal phone numbers
- Potential for 100% increase in sales conversions
- Expanded marketing database
- Intuitive software is easy for anyone to learn
- More time to sell thanks to less time spent struggling to learn technology
- The freedom to move around freely while using the system
Tennessee Is an Automobile Manufacturing Powerhouse
When it comes to manufacturing automobiles, Tennessee is an industry leader. The state has automotive operations in 88 of its 95 counties and is home to three major assembly plants – Nissan, General Motors and Volkswagen. Collectively, the assembly lines at these plants cover a staggering 15 million square feet.
As the leading automotive state in the Southern industrial spine and second in the United States behind Michigan, Tennessee’s automotive industry produces a new automobile every 20 seconds. With a strong presence like this, it comes as no surprise that automotive industry employment in Tennessee is 4.09 times the national average.
Regardless of whether your dealership is located in a sleepy small town like Lascassas, a growing mid-size city like Murfreesboro or a bustling metropolitan city like Nashville, you can boost profitability by keeping your customers informed and happy. When you streamline communications internally and with customers, you improve productivity and customer satisfaction. Plus, customers prefer to communicate with dealerships via text messaging and the widespread use of text messaging makes the software easy for employees to learn.
Automobiles play a large role in the lives of Tennessee residents in more than just a business sense.
- In 2016, a scant 3.8% of households in Murfreesboro did not own any vehicles. That same year, among the households that did own vehicles, there were 1.96 vehicles per household.
- There are 155 car dealerships in Murfreesboro and surrounding areas to meet the demand.
- 2,325,004 vehicles were registered in Tennessee in 2017.
Drive More Sales When You Text Message
TEXT2DRIVE™ has become a "must" for Sales Managers focused on improving ROI and increasing sales for dealerships:
- Manage sales staff more easily
- Save time on training workers who lack technology proficiency because most people already know how to text message
- Easily answer questions from leads and provide vehicle descriptions to them
- Locate and target pre-owned cars to offer for "buy-back" programs by effortlessly searching product inventory
- Streamline internal communications within the dealerships and external communications with customers
Achieve Smoother Overall Operations When You Text
TEXT2DRIVE™ is the solution Service Managers trust when they want to improve efficiency in the service departments and achieve customer satisfaction:
- Reliable and streamlined communication bolsters CSI scores
- Better management generates higher commissions, benefitting repair schedules and reducing downtime from missed appointments – ultimately increasing shop revenue
- Text message eliminates telephone tag by removing the need for employees to wait for customers to respond
- Templates eliminate the need to manually key
- Manual entry of customer cell phone numbers is no longer required
- Text messages and calls get automatically routed to the appropriate person or department
- The widespread use of text messaging allows employees to quickly and easily learn and adopt the software
Difference Trusted Partner. Proven Performer. Industry Leader.
"T2D is a very easy and effective tool it makes communication simple and fast. The phone application allows for on the fly updates with customers. The ability to keep customers updated at a rapid pace allows for multiple tasks to be handled efficiently!"
— Dan Ostenski, Service Advisor at Roadshow BMW
Drive Your Tennessee Dealership’s Sales Department
Drive Your Tennessee Dealership’s Service Department
Drive Your Tennessee Dealership’s Marketing Department
Rick Stubbs Talks About His Experience With TEXT2DRIVE
"The ability to send out recall notifications has netted us about an additional $48,000 a month in warranty revenue."
Text Marketing Software For Car Dealerships That WORKS!
"It’s going really well for us. It allows us to communicate with our customers more effectively in a fashion they prefer."
What Rick Walters Thinks Of TEXT2DRIVE
"I do not embrace technology in any way… but it has made my job a lot easier and customers are just elated."