The numbers say it all:
- Each Subaru dealership opened an average of 1,336 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Subaru dealerships enjoyed $72,240.84 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Subaru dealerships saw a 4.9% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Subaru dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 3,563 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 82% of those messages were automated.
- Subaru dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $7,985.64 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 15.5% of the Subaru dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!
- From May to June 2019, recall alerts helped Subaru dealerships earn an average recall total pay of $7,666.88 per dealer over the course of those two months.