Drive Your California Dealership Further, Faster With Our Text Marketing & Sales Software
TEXT2DRIVE™ Delivers High Customer Satisfaction Rates & Streamlined Communications To Redondo Beach & LA Dealerships
TEXT2DRIVE™, a full-featured text communications platform designed specifically for automotive dealerships, is a proven revenue powerhouse and effective communication tool. When communication improves, customers have a better experience and CSI scores rise. The platform also helps dealerships gain customers’ trust in recommended repairs through transparency. Speed CheckOut and automated alerts are just two of the features that allow service and sales departments to reap the benefits.
When communicating with customers, it is critical to ensure your employees are doing so according to law. You can rest easy about this issue when you use TEXT2DRIVE™ because it was created by an attorney. As a result, the platform ensures full legal compliance with federal and cellular provider regulations regarding text messaging and SMS marketing consumers. It is no wonder auto dealers, service directors, parts managers and sales managers in Redondo Beach & Los Angeles, California area and across the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada trust TEXT2DRIVE™ to support operations on a daily basis.
WATCH TEXT2DRIVE™ FEATURES OVERVIEW IN ACTION
Key Text Messaging Features
- Eliminate the risk of fines with full legal compliance
- Two-way text communications
- Unlimited users and unlimited texting with no hidden usage costs
- Protection of personal privacy
- High response rate courtesy of service reminders
- Individuals and departments can communicate with text messaging and group chat capabilities
- Eliminate telephone tag and unanswered voicemails
- DMS certified & integrated
- No need for manual text entry thanks to standard templates
- Single, central source for all dealership communications
- Compatible with any computer or device
- Website integration
- Cloud-based, real-time
- Improved mobility due to the ability to text message onsite or offsite
Streamline Service Department
- Status updates are lightning fast
- Eliminate misunderstandings with crystal clear, fast Repair Order (RO) authorizations
- Service completion notification alerts
- Automated CSI surveys
- Accept customer payments via text message
- No more long checkout lines and unwelcome surprises
Close More Sales
- Highest communication open rate
- Make communications 10x faster and protect personal phone numbers
- Potential for 100% increase in sales conversions
- Expanded marketing database
- Intuitive software is easy for anyone to learn
- More time to sell thanks to less time spent struggling to learn technology
- The freedom to move around freely while using the system
California Has A Proud Automotive History From Their Smaller Cities To The Big Dogs
Automobile giant, Toyota, operates out of its headquarters near Redondo Beach and other beaches in the Los Angeles area, but its significant local presence does not end there. Toyota maintains a 45,000 square foot museum adjacent to its headquarters.
Visitors to the museum will find the very first Toyota model sold in the United States – the Toyota Crown. Joining the ranks of the crown are the first Scion and Lexus models sold in the United States. You can also view Toyota, Scion and Lexus models dating from 1958 to the present day. Just be sure to call in advance, because access to the museum is by appointment only.
Redondo Beach and the other beaches surrounding Los Angeles have a strong automobile presence that extends beyond the Toyota headquarters and museum. No visit to California is complete without visiting the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles or the San Diego Automotive Museum if you love classic and exotic cars.
- There are 344 car dealerships in Redondo Beach, CA alone.
- Los Angeles has 485 auto dealerships to service its massive population.
- There were 1.62 vehicles per household in LA in 2016.
- in 2016.
- California hit 1.96 million new car sales in 2018
- There are 719,251 total auto jobs in CA according to Auto Alliance 2018 report
- The state generated $67.08 billion in 2018 vehicle sales
Drive More Sales When You Text Message
TEXT2DRIVE™ has become a "must" for Sales Managers focused on improving ROI and increasing sales for dealerships:
- Manage sales staff more easily
- Save time spent on training workers who lack technology proficiency with software that is as easy as text messaging
- Engage leads with vehicle descriptions to easily answer their questions
- Effortlessly search product inventory, locate and target pre-owned cars to offer for "buy-back" programs
- Streamline internal communications within the dealership and external communications with customers and prospects
Achieve Smoother Overall Operations When You Text
TEXT2DRIVE™ is the solution Service Managers trust when they want to improve efficiency in the service departments and achieve customer satisfaction:
- Bolster CSI scores with streamlined and reliable communication
- Benefit repair schedules through better management by generating higher commissions, reducing downtime from missed appointments and ultimately increasing shop revenue
- Avoid time-consuming telephone tag. Replacing phone calls with text messages means that employees no longer have to wait for customers to respond
- Templates eliminate the need to manually key
- Customer cell phone numbers do not require manual entry
- Customer calls and text messages are automatically routed to the appropriate person or department
- The widespread use of text messaging makes it easy and fast to learn the software
The TEXT2DRIVE™ Difference
Trusted Partner. Proven Performer. Industry Leader.
"Text2drive has change the way I do business and interact with clients and they absolutely love it. Customers are so technologically savvy now a days and just love being able to communicate in a 21st century way!"
— Kerry Saunders, Service Advisor at Niello BMW of Sacramento
Drive Your Redondo Beach Dealership’s Sales Department
Drive Your Los Angeles Dealership’s Service Department
Drive Your Redondo Beach & LA Dealership’s Marketing Department
Rick Stubbs Talks About His Experience With TEXT2DRIVE
"The ability to send out recall notifications has netted us about an additional $48,000 a month in warranty revenue."
Text Marketing Software For Car Dealerships That WORKS!
"It’s going really well for us. It allows us to communicate with our customers more effectively in a fashion they prefer."
What Rick Walters Thinks Of TEXT2DRIVE
"I do not embrace technology in any way… but it has made my job a lot easier and customers are just elated."