Drive Your Oregon Dealership Further, Faster With Our Text Marketing & Sales Software
Portland & Lake Oswego, Oregon Dealerships Depend on TEXT2DRIVE™ for High Customer Satisfaction Rates & Streamlined Communications
Features such as automated alerts and Speed CheckOut™ fuel revenue generation and deliver exemplary customer satisfaction for dealerships. Developed to fulfill the unique needs of auto dealerships, TEXT2DRIVE™, engenders customer trust and nurtures customer satisfaction to bolster profitability.
The full-featured communications platform was created by an attorney with all legal ramifications of communicating with customers taken into account. The result? TEXT2DRIVE™ ensures full legal compliance with federal and cellular provider regulations for text messaging and SMS marketing consumers. It is no wonder that auto dealers, sales managers, service directors and parts managers in Portland & Lake Oswego, Oregon and across the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada trust TEXT2DRIVE™ to support operations on a daily basis.
WATCH TEXT2DRIVE™ FEATURES OVERVIEW IN ACTION
94% of Consumers Prefer Auto Dealers That Can Text Message
Key Text Messaging Features
- Eliminate the risk of fines with full legal compliance
- Two-way text communications
- Unlimited users and unlimited texting with no hidden usage costs
- Protection of personal privacy
- High response rate courtesy of service reminders
- Individuals and departments can communicate with text messaging and group chat capabilities
- Eliminate telephone tag and unanswered voicemails
- DMS certified & integrated
- No need for manual text entry thanks to standard templates
- Single, central source for all dealership communications
- Compatible with any computer or device
- Website integration
- Cloud-based, real-time
- Improved mobility due to the ability to text message onsite or offsite
Streamline Service Department
- Status updates are lightning fast
- Eliminate misunderstandings with crystal clear, fast Repair Order (RO) authorizations
- Service completion notification alerts
- Automated CSI surveys
- Accept customer payments via text message
- No more long checkout lines and unwelcome surprises
Close More Sales
- Highest communication open rate
- Make communications 10x faster and protect personal phone numbers
- Potential for 100% increase in sales conversions
- Expanded marketing database
- Intuitive software is easy for anyone to learn
- More time to sell thanks to less time spent struggling to learn technology
- The freedom to move around freely while using the system
Oregon Is Home Of The Largest Auto Show In The Pacific Northwest
The annual Portland International Auto Show, held for four days in February, features over 600 vehicles from 35 brands. 10 of these brands offer attendees to get in on the action by taking test drives. The massive event offers a dizzying array of sights and sounds including the latest car models and innovative electronics, gadgets and machinery.
The show pushes the envelope with unique attractions such as demonstrations featuring engineers live-building cars from the ground up. If you are into custom cars, the Portland auto show is the ticket for you, with a large variety of vehicles including modified and fully customized cars, retro vehicles, hot rods and muscle cars. The show truly presents the perfect opportunity to experience the best of Oregon’s aftermarket auto industry.
Here are more interesting statistics about Oregon’s auto industry:
- More than 50% of the households in Lake Oswego, OR have two cars
- There were 1.5 vehicles per household in Portland, OR in 2016
- There are 186 car dealerships in Portland alone to meet the demand
- 1,542,461 vehicles were registered in Oregon in 2016
- Portland’s new car sales amounts to a whopping 18% of all retail sales in Oregon
- Oregon’s auto industry created 75,887 jobs in 2018
TEXT2DRIVE™ Services Your Auto Dealership Needs
Drive More Sales When You Text Message
TEXT2DRIVE™ has become a "must" for Sales Managers focused on improving ROI and increasing sales for dealerships:
- Manage sales staff more easily
- Save time on training workers who lack technology proficiency by utilizing their familiarity with text messaging
- Provide vehicle descriptions to leads & easily answer their questions to engage them
- Effortlessly search product inventory, locate and target pre-owned cars to offer for "buy-back" programs
- Smooth out external communications and internal communications within the dealerships
Achieve Smoother Overall Operations When You Text
TEXT2DRIVE™ is the solution Service Managers trust when they want to improve efficiency in the service departments and achieve customer satisfaction:
- Streamlined and reliable communication bolster CSI scores
- Benefit repair schedules through better management by generating higher commissions, reducing downtime from missed appointments and ultimately increasing shop revenue
- Eliminate telephone tag. Communicating via text means that employees no longer have to wait for customers to respond
- Templates eliminate the need to manually key
- Customer cell phone numbers do not require manual entry
- Automatic routing of text messages and customer calls to the appropriate person or department
- Widespread use of text messaging makes it easy and fast to learn and adopt the software
The TEXT2DRIVE™ Difference
"A lot of my customers like the convenience of getting a text so they can respond on their own time. It has been a positive improvement."
— Justyn Headley, Lube Advisor at Lithia Toyota of Klamath Falls
"I do one third of my communication through Text2Drive. Couldn’t live without it."
— Clinton Robertson, Service Drive Coordinator at Ron Tonkin Kia
Drive Your Portland & Lake Oswego Dealership’s Sales Department
Drive Your Portland & Lake Oswego Dealership’s Service Department
Drive Your Oregon Dealership’s Marketing Department
What Major Manufacturers & Our Customers Are Saying About TEXT2DRIVE™
Rick Stubbs Talks About His Experience With TEXT2DRIVE
"The ability to send out recall notifications has netted us about an additional $48,000 a month in warranty revenue."
Text Marketing Software For Car Dealerships That WORKS!
"It’s going really well for us. It allows us to communicate with our customers more effectively in a fashion they prefer."
What Rick Walters Thinks Of TEXT2DRIVE
"I do not embrace technology in any way… but it has made my job a lot easier and customers are just elated."