The numbers say it all:
- Each Porsche dealership opened an average of 331 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Porsche dealerships enjoyed $210,066.72 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Porsche dealerships saw a 16.1% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Porsche dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 1,309 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 65.0% of those messages were automated.
- Porsche dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $11,035.86 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 16.5% of the Porsche dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!