The numbers say it all:
- Each Nissan dealership opened an average of 923 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Nissan dealerships enjoyed $86,971.70 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Nissan dealerships saw a 7.6% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Nissan dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 2,692 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 80.9% of those messages were automated.
- Nissan dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $8,103.90 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 9.3% of the Nissan dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!
- From May to June 2019, recall alerts helped Nissan dealerships earn an average recall total pay of $5,555,84 per dealer over the course of those two months.