Drive Your New York City Dealership Further, Faster with our Text Marketing & Sales Software
TEXT2DRIVE™ Streamlines Communications & Improves Customer Satisfaction Rates for New York City Dealerships
TEXT2DRIVE™ was designed with the unique needs of dealerships in mind. We understand that better communication equals increased revenue. That is why we designed the texting platform with features such as Speed CheckOut™ and automated alerts. TEXT2DRIVE™ gives your customers a positive experience and helps you gain their trust when it comes to repairs.
We totally get it: The stakes are high when it comes to communicating with your customers. TEXT2DRIVE™ protects your dealership by keeping it fully legally compliant with federal and cellular provider regulations regarding text messaging and SMS marketing to consumers. It is no wonder auto dealers, sales managers, service directors and parts managers in New York City, New York and across the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada trust TEXT2DRIVE™ to support operations on a daily basis.
WATCH TEXT2DRIVE™ FEATURES OVERVIEW IN ACTION
Key Text Messaging Features
- Eliminate the risk of fines with full legal compliance
- Two-way text communications
- Unlimited users and unlimited texting with no hidden usage costs
- Protection of personal privacy
- High response rate courtesy of service reminders
- Individuals and departments can communicate with text messaging and group chat capabilities
- Eliminate telephone tag and unanswered voicemails
- DMS certified & integrated
- No need for manual text entry thanks to standard templates
- Single, central source for all dealership communications
- Compatible with any computer or device
- Website integration
- Cloud-based, real-time
- Improved mobility due to the ability to text message onsite or offsite
Streamline Service Department
- Status updates are lightning fast
- Eliminate misunderstandings with crystal clear, fast Repair Order (RO) authorizations
- Service completion notification alerts
- Automated CSI surveys
- Accept customer payments via text message
- No more long checkout lines and unwelcome surprises
Close More Sales
- Highest communication open rate
- Make communications 10x faster and protect personal phone numbers
- Potential for 100% increase in sales conversions
- Expanded marketing database
- Intuitive software is easy for anyone to learn
- More time to sell thanks to less time spent struggling to learn technology
- The freedom to move around freely while using the system
New York City Has a Proud Automotive Heritage
Dating as far back as 1900, the first automobile show in North America was held in New York City. It still is, in fact. The New York International Auto Show has become the largest attended of its kind. The event, known for introducing innovative new ideas and products to the world, has remained an institution throughout decades of growth and struggle in the United States. People from many different walks of lives and industries come together at the show for the love of automobiles.
Even if they are not into cars, your customers want to keep their vehicle in tip-top shape. Streamlining communications and showing them a video of the repairs their car needs shows customers your dealership is trustworthy, dependable and professional. Plus, customers prefer to communicate with dealerships via text messaging. It is convenient for everyone.
New York is the most populous city in the United States with a July 2015 population of 8,550,405. It has grown by over 1 million people since 1990. The Big Apple is more than twice the size of Los Angeles, the second largest city in the country.
- In 2016, 54.4% of New York households did not own any vehicles. That same year, among the households that did own vehicles, there were 0.63 vehicles per household.
- There are 10,109 car dealerships in New York City to service the massive population.
- 4,890,916 vehicles were registered in New York in 2016.
Drive More Sales When You Text Message
TEXT2DRIVE™ has become a "must" for Sales Managers focused on improving ROI and increasing sales for dealerships:
- Easily manage sales staff
- Save time on training workers lacking technology proficiency by using text messaging, which most people already know how to do
- Easily answer questions leads ask to engage them and provide vehicle descriptions to them
- Locate and target pre-owned cars for "buy-back" programs by effortlessly searching product inventory
- Streamline external communications with customers and Internal communications within the dealership
Achieve Smoother Overall Operations When You Text
TEXT2DRIVE™ is the solution Service Managers trust when they want to improve efficiency in the service departments and achieve customer satisfaction:
- Reliable and smooth communications bolster CSI scores
- Generate higher commissions, reduce downtime from missed appointments and ultimately increase shop revenue through better management
- Eliminate telephone tag by communicating via text with customers
- Templates eliminate the need to manually key
- Manual entry is not required for customer cell phone numbers
- Customer text messages and calls get automatically routed to the appropriate party – whether that is a person or department
- The widespread use of text messaging makes learning and adopting the software quick and easy
The TEXT2DRIVE™ Difference
Trusted Partner. Proven Performer. Industry Leader.
"The key to great service is communication. Text2Drive puts the service department at our clients’ fingertips and at the same time makes it easy for us to accommodate their needs effortlessly. Most of my clients have embraced this new way of communicating with us and I am confident this will reflect in our CSI satisfaction scores very quickly."
— Gerry Garcia, Service Advisor, New Country BMW
Drive Your New York City Dealership’s Sales Department
Drive Your New York City Dealership’s Service Department
Drive Your New York City Dealership’s Marketing Department
Rick Stubbs Talks About His Experience With TEXT2DRIVE
"The ability to send out recall notifications has netted us about an additional $48,000 a month in warranty revenue."
Text Marketing Software For Car Dealerships That WORKS!
"It’s going really well for us. It allows us to communicate with our customers more effectively in a fashion they prefer."
What Rick Walters Thinks Of TEXT2DRIVE
"I do not embrace technology in any way… but it has made my job a lot easier and customers are just elated."