The numbers say it all:
- Each Mini dealership opened an average of 451 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Mini dealerships enjoyed $24,260.64 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Mini dealerships saw a 2.5% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Mini dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 1,817 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 69.2% of those messages were automated.
- Mini dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $2,306.99 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 8.0% of the Mini dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!