The numbers say it all:
- Each Mazda dealership opened an average of 580 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Mazda dealerships enjoyed $49,374.69 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Mazda dealerships saw a 6.9% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Mazda dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 1,755 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 82.2% of those messages were automated.
- Mazda dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $2,259.01 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 10.8% of the Mazda dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!