The numbers say it all:
- Each Lincoln dealership opened an average of 875 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Lincoln dealerships enjoyed $55,429.50 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Lincoln dealerships saw a 4.0% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Lincoln dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 2,190 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 76.9% of those messages were automated.
- Lincoln dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $4,113.60 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 12.8% of the Lincoln dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!
- From May to June 2019, recall alerts helped Lincoln dealerships earn an average recall total pay of $15,612.41 per dealer over the course of those two months.