The numbers say it all:
- Each Lexus dealership opened an average of 1,707 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Lexus dealerships enjoyed $446,159.13 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Lexus dealerships saw a 16.6% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Lexus dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 4,378 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 85.2% of those messages were automated.
- Lexus dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $5,078.78 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 8.2% of the Lexus dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!
- From May to June 2019, recall alerts helped Lexus dealerships earn an average recall total pay of $33,372.82 per dealer over the course of those two months.