This full time position is for our downtown Milwaukee Office.
Text2Drive is a nation wide and rapidly growing software company which provides a communications platform for car dealerships and their customers. Our platform is built on customer interaction and feedback so we’re always cooking up new features for our team to learn about.
Customer Support Rep I is an entry level position within Text2Drive which requires telephone skills, attention to detail and a helpful attitude with our users. Although we work with car dealerships, knowledge of cars is not a requirement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Intake and resolve basic support requests/calls/emails
- Document cases within the assigned CRM
- Provide internal support to Customer Success Managers
- Update Coupon Widgets
- Complete Data Audits
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to flourish in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative team settings, taking ownership of assigned tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to communicate efficiently with individuals at all levels
- Ability to absorb knowledge quickly, work well under pressure, and thrive in an environment that is constantly changing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experienced with PC or Mac; must not be a technical expert but must grasp technical concepts
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and proactive in following tasks through to completion
- Comfortable in taking on new challenges that arise and flexible with shifting duties and responsibilities
Text2Drive offers a complete benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Wage
- Flexible Vacation, Holiday and Sick Day Policy
- Ability To Work from Home
- Company Issued MacBook
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance (after 90 days)
We promote from within the company when we see outstanding performance. Support is a great department to start in as you will become knowledgeable with all aspects of the platform.
Please include a resume with your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability