The numbers say it all:
- Each Jaguar dealership opened an average of 467 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Jaguar dealerships enjoyed $77,570.31 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Jaguar dealerships saw a 5.4% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Jaguar dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 2,382 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 59.9% of those messages were automated.
- Jaguar dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $8,107.07 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 10.8% of the Jaguar dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!