The numbers say it all:
- Each Infiniti dealership opened an average of 803 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Infiniti dealerships enjoyed $74,254.75 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Infiniti dealerships saw a 5.1% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Infiniti dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 2,451 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 69.7% of those messages were automated.
- Infiniti dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $2,232.02 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 19.1% of the Infiniti dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!
- From May to June 2019, recall alerts helped Infiniti dealerships earn an average recall total pay of $4,302.85 per dealer over the course of those two months.