The numbers say it all:
- Each Honda dealership opened an average of 1,731 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Honda dealerships enjoyed $145,284 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Honda dealerships saw an 8.5% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Honda dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 5,371 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 81.3% of those messages were automated.
- Honda dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $15,735.18 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 10.5% of the Honda dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!
- From May to June 2019, recall alerts helped Honda dealerships earn an average recall total pay of $10,819.60 per dealer over the course of those two months.