Drive Your Florida Dealership Further, Faster With Our Text Marketing & Sales Software
TEXT2DRIVE™ Delivers Streamlined Communications & High Customer Satisfaction Rates to Hudson & Tampa, FL Dealerships
The makers of TEXT2DRIVE™ designed the full-featured communications platform to fulfill the unique needs of auto dealerships. It will help your dealership deliver exemplary customer service, gain customer trust and generate significantly more revenue. You can rely on features such as automated service related text messages and sales marketing tools to ensure long-term profitability.
The founder and CEO of TEXT2DRIVE™ is an attorney who took into account all legal ramifications of communicating with customers. As a result, dealerships that use the solution are guaranteed full legal text marketing compliance with federal and cellular provider regulations. This is one of the many reasons that auto dealers, sales managers, service directors and parts managers in Tampa & Hudson, Florida and across the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada trust TEXT2DRIVE™ to support operations on a daily basis.
WATCH TEXT2DRIVE™ FEATURES OVERVIEW IN ACTION
Key Text Messaging Features
- Eliminate the risk of fines with full legal compliance
- Two-way text communications
- Unlimited users and unlimited texting with no hidden usage costs
- Protection of personal privacy
- High response rate courtesy of service reminders
- Individuals and departments can communicate with text messaging and group chat capabilities
- Eliminate telephone tag and unanswered voicemails
- DMS certified & integrated
- No need for manual text entry thanks to standard templates
- Single, central source for all dealership communications
- Compatible with any computer or device
- Website integration
- Cloud-based, real-time
- Improved mobility due to the ability to text message onsite or offsite
Streamline Service Department
- Status updates are lightning fast
- Eliminate misunderstandings with crystal clear, fast Repair Order (RO) authorizations
- Service completion notification alerts
- Automated CSI surveys
- Accept customer payments via text message
- No more long checkout lines and unwelcome surprises
Close More Sales
- Highest communication open rate
- Make communications 10x faster and protect personal phone numbers
- Potential for 100% increase in sales conversions
- Expanded marketing database
- Intuitive software is easy for anyone to learn
- More time to sell thanks to less time spent struggling to learn technology
- The freedom to move around freely while using the system
Get Up Close & Personal With The Innovative Engineering Coming Out Of Florida
If engineering creativity gets your blood pumping, you will get a rush at the Tampa Bay Automobile Museum. Located in the dynamic Tampa/Clearwater/St. Petersburg area, this museum displays an impressive collection of vintage cars throughout history.
Cars on display include front wheel drive and rear engine cars from the 1920s and 1930s that paved the way for the modern automobile. Engineering is the focus at this Tampa museum and to that end, each vehicle was curated based on its engineering achievements. Every single car featured has contributed to the evolution of all automobiles.
Here are some more interesting facts about Florida’s auto industry:
- More than 40% of the households in Hudson, FL have two cars
- There are 85 car dealerships in just Hudson to meet vehicle demand
- 17,133,318 vehicles were registered in Florida in 2018 alone
- 2018 car sales topped $44.92 billion in Florida
- There were 1 million new car sales in FL of 2018 according to Auto Alliance
- Florida is home to 453,609 auto jobs says autoalliance.org
Drive More Sales When You Text Message
TEXT2DRIVE™ has become a "must" for Sales Managers focused on improving ROI and increasing sales for dealerships
- Manage sales staff more easily
- Save time on training workers who lack technology proficiency by utilizing their familiarity with text messaging
- Easily engage leads and provide vehicle descriptions to them.
- Effortlessly search product inventory, locate and target pre-owned cars to offer for "buy-back" programs
- Smooth out internal communications within the dealership and external communications with customers
Achieve Smoother Overall Operations When You Text
TEXT2DRIVE™ is the solution Service Managers trust when they want to improve efficiency in the service departments and achieve customer satisfaction:
- Bolster CSI scores with streamlined and reliable communication
- Benefit repair schedules through better management by generating higher commissions, reducing downtime from missed appointments and ultimately increasing shop revenue
- Stop the endless game of telephone tag by communicating via text messaging. Your staff will not have to wait around endlessly for customers to respond.
- Templates eliminate the need to manually key
- Customer cell phone numbers do not require manual entry
- Text messages and customer calls are automatically routed to the appropriate person or department
- Widespread use of text messaging makes it easy and fast to learn and adopt the software
The TEXT2DRIVE™ Difference
"Text2Drive provides everyone with the means to conduct convenient & modern daily business. I enjoy the use of Speed Checkout & look forward to more features with future developments. Great program for every dealership nationwide!"
— Alex Alvarado, Business Development Director at Central Florida CDJR
We "Drive" Text Communications
Drive Your Hudson & Tampa Dealership’s Sales Department
Drive Your Tampa & Hudson Dealership’s Service Department
Drive Your Florida Dealership’s Marketing Department
Rick Stubbs Talks About His Experience With TEXT2DRIVE
"The ability to send out recall notifications has netted us about an additional $48,000 a month in warranty revenue."
Text Marketing Software For Car Dealerships That WORKS!
"It’s going really well for us. It allows us to communicate with our customers more effectively in a fashion they prefer."
What Rick Walters Thinks Of TEXT2DRIVE
"I do not embrace technology in any way… but it has made my job a lot easier and customers are just elated."