Drive Your Erie, PA Dealership Further, Faster With Our Text Marketing & Sales Software
Erie, Pennsylvania Dealerships Depend on TEXT2DRIVE™ for Improving CSI Scores, Streamlining Communications & Increasing Revenue
The makers of TEXT2DRIVE™ developed the full-featured communications platform to fulfill the unique needs of auto dealerships. As a result, features like Speed CheckOut™ and automated alerts accelerate revenue generation and deliver exemplary customer satisfaction for dealerships. Dealers are better able to win customers’ trust and nurture customer satisfaction to bolster profitability.
TEXT2DRIVE™ ensures full legal compliance when text messaging marketing consumers. The full-featured communications platform was created by an attorney with all legal ramifications of communicating with customers taken into account. This is one of the many reasons that auto dealers, sales managers, service directors and parts managers in Erie, Pennsylvania and across the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada depend on TEXT2DRIVE™ to support operations on a daily basis.
WATCH TEXT2DRIVE™ FEATURES OVERVIEW IN ACTION
Key Text Messaging Features
- Eliminate the risk of fines with full legal compliance
- Two-way text communications
- Unlimited users and unlimited texting with no hidden usage costs
- Protection of personal privacy
- High response rate courtesy of service reminders
- Individuals and departments can communicate with text messaging and group chat capabilities
- Eliminate telephone tag and unanswered voicemails
- DMS certified & integrated
- No need for manual text entry thanks to standard templates
- Single, central source for all dealership communications
- Compatible with any computer or device
- Website integration
- Cloud-based, real-time
- Improved mobility due to the ability to text message onsite or offsite
Streamline Service Department
- Status updates are lightning fast
- Eliminate misunderstandings with crystal clear, fast Repair Order (RO) authorizations
- Service completion notification alerts
- Automated CSI surveys
- Accept customer payments via text message
- No more long checkout lines and unwelcome surprises
Close More Sales
- Highest communication open rate
- Make communications 10x faster and protect personal phone numbers
- Potential for 100% increase in sales conversions
- Expanded marketing database
- Intuitive software is easy for anyone to learn
- More time to sell thanks to less time spent struggling to learn technology
- The freedom to move around freely while using the system
Interesting Statistics About Pennsylvania’s Auto Industry
- More than 40% of the households in Erie have two cars.
- There are 26 car dealerships in Erie to meet the demand.
- 4,463,267 vehicles were registered in Pennsylvania in 2016.
- The average age of vehicles in Pennsylvania is 11.8 years.
- There are 9 automaker facilities in Pennsylvania.
- The median monthly new car payment in Pennsylvania is $486.
- The most popular car brand in Pennsylvania is Ford, which outpaced Chevy by nearly 10,000 registered vehicles.
Drive More Sales When You Text Message
TEXT2DRIVE™ has become a "must" for Sales Managers focused on improving ROI and increasing sales for dealerships:
- Manage sales staff more efficiently.
- Save time on training workers who lack technology proficiency by utilizing their familiarity with text messaging.
- Provide vehicle descriptions to prospective car buyers & easily answer their questions to engage them.
- Effortlessly search product inventory, locate and target pre-owned cars to offer for "buy-back" programs.
- Smooth out external communications and internal communications within the dealerships.
Achieve Smoother Overall Operations When You Text
TEXT2DRIVE™ is the solution Service Managers trust when they want to improve efficiency in the service departments and achieve customer satisfaction:
- Streamlined and reliable communication bolster CSI scores
- Benefit repair schedules through better management by generating higher commissions, reducing downtime from missed appointments and ultimately increasing service department revenue
- Eliminate telephone tag. Communicating via text means that employees no longer have to wait for customers to respond
- Templates eliminate the need to manually key
- Customer cell phone numbers do not require manual entry
- Automatic routing of text messages and customer calls to the appropriate person or department
- Widespread use of text messaging makes it easy and fast to learn and adopt the software
The TEXT2DRIVE™ Difference
"I’ve found the implementation of the Text2Drive software extremely beneficial to the everyday operations at our dealership. Whether it be reaching out after a new car sale to verify the new owner is 100% satisfied or in the service department where I use Text2Drive on a hourly basis to communicate average wait times, part status updates and to sell required and recommended repairs. Text2Drive has made communication with our consumer base much easier to establish in a time where the average person would prefer a quick text over a phone call."
– Mike Mckinney, Service Advisor at Reedman Toll CDJR Springfield, Pennsylvania
We "Drive" Text Communications
Drive Your Erie Dealership’s Sales Department
Drive Your Erie Dealership’s Service Department
Drive Your Erie Dealership’s Service Department
Drive Your Erie Dealership’s Marketing Department
Rick Stubbs Talks About His Experience With TEXT2DRIVE
"The ability to send out recall notifications has netted us about an additional $48,000 a month in warranty revenue."
Text Marketing Software For Car Dealerships That WORKS!
"It’s going really well for us. It allows us to communicate with our customers more effectively in a fashion they prefer."
What Rick Walters Thinks Of TEXT2DRIVE
"I do not embrace technology in any way… but it has made my job a lot easier and customers are just elated."