Drive Your Dallas Dealership Further, Faster with our Text Marketing & Sales Software
Dallas Dealerships Rely on TEXT2DRIVE™ for Streamlined Communications & High Customer Satisfaction Rates
Developed to fulfill the unique needs of auto dealerships, TEXT2DRIVE™ helps dealerships run more smoothly and increase revenue with features such as automated alerts and Speed CheckOut™. The software drives increased profitability by gaining customers’ trust for repairs and giving them a top-notch experience when they are at the dealership.164641771
When it comes to communicating with customers, we understand the stakes are high. Created by an attorney, the full-featured text messaging platform ensures full legal compliance with federal text message marketing laws. This is one of many reasons auto dealers, sales managers, service directors and parts managers in Dallas, Texas and across the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada trust TEXT2DRIVE™ to support operations on a daily basis.
WATCH TEXT2DRIVE™ FEATURES OVERVIEW IN ACTION
94% of Consumers Prefer Auto Dealers That Can Text Message
Key Text Messaging Features
- Eliminate the risk of fines with full legal compliance
- Two-way text communications
- Unlimited users and unlimited texting with no hidden usage costs
- Protection of personal privacy
- High response rate courtesy of service reminders
- Individuals and departments can communicate with text messaging and group chat capabilities
- Eliminate telephone tag and unanswered voicemails
- DMS certified & integrated
- No need for manual text entry thanks to standard templates
- Single, central source for all dealership communications
- Compatible with any computer or device
- Website integration
- Cloud-based, real-time
- Improved mobility due to the ability to text message onsite or offsite
Streamline Service Department
- Status updates are lightning fast
- Eliminate misunderstandings with crystal clear, fast Repair Order (RO) authorizations
- Service completion notification alerts
- Automated CSI surveys
- Accept customer payments via text message
- No more long checkout lines and unwelcome surprises
Close More Sales
- Highest communication open rate
- Make communications 10x faster and protect personal phone numbers
- Potential for 100% increase in sales conversions
- Expanded marketing database
- Intuitive software is easy for anyone to learn
- More time to sell thanks to less time spent struggling to learn technology
- The freedom to move around freely while using the system
Texas Displays the Art of Automobiles
If you are looking for a different type of automobile museum than the norm, make a trip to the Art Car Museum in Houston, Texas.
Adults and children alike will enjoy the museum’s unique and creative collection of contemporary art made from automobiles. Pieces from around the world are displayed in permanent and temporary exhibits. Large scale exhibits include a giant Easter Bunny with its front legs wrapped around a car and a car covered in fish and lobsters. Admission is free to the public, so if you do not take in everything during your first visit, you can go back for more.
Whether your customers are passionate about art or simply passionate about keeping their vehicle in tip-top shape, you can make them happy and improve profitability in the process by streamlining communications. Customers prefer to communicate with dealerships via text messaging and the software is easy for employees to learn due to the widespread use of texts.
While Houston is the largest city in Texas, Dallas is close behind it as the third largest in the state and the ninth largest in the country. It is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the United States. With these distinctions comes a strong automobile presence.
- In 2016, a scant 9.1% of households in Dallas did not own any vehicles. That same year, among the households that did own vehicles, there were 1.59 vehicles per household.
- There are
353 car dealerships in Dallas to meet the demand.
- 8,287,254 vehicles were registered in Texas in 2016.
- Texas has a version of Dealers’ Choice magazine dedicated to it. It is the official publication of the Texas Automobile Dealers Association.
TEXT2DRIVE™ Services Your Auto Dealership Needs
Drive More Sales When You Text Message
TEXT2DRIVE™ has become a "must" for Sales Managers focused on improving ROI and increasing sales for dealerships:
- Manage sales staff more easily
- Most people already know how to text message, so you will save time on training workers who lack technology proficiency
- Provide vehicle descriptions to leads & easily answer their questions to engage them
- Effortlessly search product inventory, locate and target pre-owned cars to offer for "buy-back" programs
- Internal communications within the dealerships and external communications become smooth
Achieve Smoother Overall Operations When You Text
TEXT2DRIVE™ is the solution Service Managers trust when they want to improve efficiency in the service departments and achieve customer satisfaction:
- Bolster CSI scores with streamlined and reliable communication
- Benefit repair schedules through better management by generating higher commissions, reducing downtime from missed appointments and ultimately increasing shop revenue
- Eliminate telephone tag; communicating via text means that employees no longer have to wait for customers to respond
- You no longer need to manually key thanks to templates
- Customer cell phone numbers do not require manual entry
- Customer calls and text messages are automatically routed to the appropriate person or department
- Quickly and easily learn and adopt the software thanks to the widespread use of text messaging
The TEXT2DRIVE™ Difference
Trusted Partner. Proven Performer. Industry Leader.
"Our leadership team here at Park Place has always been on top of improving the client and member experience. This is definitely proof in the new technology that we have added throughout the years. In saying that, most of the time new technology comes with a learning curve or improvements are necessary. This product was an immediate positive impact for us! This was almost too easy for our team to learn and use."
— Jeff Cole, Service Manager at Park Place Motorcars Dallas
Drive Your Dallas Dealership’s Sales Department
Drive Your Dallas Dealership’s Service Department
Drive Your Dallas Dealership’s Marketing Department
What Major Manufacturers & Our Customers Are Saying About TEXT2DRIVE™
Rick Stubbs Talks About His Experience With TEXT2DRIVE
"The ability to send out recall notifications has netted us about an additional $48,000 a month in warranty revenue."
Text Marketing Software For Car Dealerships That WORKS!
"It’s going really well for us. It allows us to communicate with our customers more effectively in a fashion they prefer."
What Rick Walters Thinks Of TEXT2DRIVE
"I do not embrace technology in any way… but it has made my job a lot easier and customers are just elated."