Position: Customer Success Coordinator
Location: Raleigh, NC
Territory Coverage: Virginia (DC), North Carolina & South Carolina
Text2Drive is the Most Powerful and Effective Texting Communication Platform in the Automotive Industry. We are a technology company focused on enhancing all communication by utilizing our vast assortment of products. As a Customer Success Coordinator, you will collaborate with our customers to ensure they fully adopt and utilize our suite of products. Your goals are to create a partnership across multiple departments, connect with all levels of users and work toward each dealerships goals.
Your main role will be to provide support to the Customer Success Managers. Your support will be critical in maintaining an additional layer of customer service.
This entry level position will give you the opportunity to observe and participate in the interworking’s of not only Text2Drive but the automotive industry. Please check out our website at Text2Drive.com for more information on our product.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with recently signed customers and successfully onboard their teams.
- Assist the Text2Drive Customer Success Managers.
- Organize and schedule training sessions.
- Provide training to audiences of all sizes both in-person and virtually.
- Analytical data analysis.
- Providing general support to the Customer Success Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled reports.
- Document customer information, activities and interactions within the assigned CRM.
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, phone and text.
- Provide users with troubleshooting, functionality explanations and best practices.
- Willing and able to travel 4-5 days per month.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to flourish in a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative team settings, taking ownership of assigned tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to communicate efficiently with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to absorb knowledge quickly, work well under pressure, and thrive in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experienced with PC or Mac; must not be a technical expert but must grasp technical concepts.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and proactive in following tasks through to completion.
- Comfortable in taking on new challenges that arise and flexible with shifting duties and responsibilities.
Educations & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Driver’s License
- Own Transportation
Text2Drive offers a complete benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Vacation, Holiday and Sick Day Policy
- Ability To Work from Home
- Company Issued iPhone & MacBook
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance (after 90 days)