‘T2D MPI+’ increases service revenue, customer satisfaction and retention
TEXT2DRIVE, an advanced two-way communication platform designed to help automotive dealers improve the customer experience, increase profitability and raise CSI scores, today announced T2D MPI+, a new multipoint inspection tool built in to the software platform to help dealer service departments maximize fixed-ops revenue and increase customer satisfaction.
T2D MPI+ is an add-on feature that gives TEXT2DRIVE users access to a fully-integrated, single sign-on digital MPI vehicle inspection tool designed to improve dealers’ service departments productivity and efficiency while creating a transparent, engaging communication process with customers.
“Digital MPIs are critical to a dealership’s fixed-ops department, and our state-of-the-art tool will help build trust between dealer service and their customers,” said Gregg C. Owen, CEO of TEXT2DRIVE. “With professional multimedia reports and automated follow-up capabilities, MPI+ will streamline workflows and boost revenue through easier additional sales.”
Auto dealers will enjoy seamless functionality between TEXT2DRIVE’s automated communication and T2D MPI+ that include additional benefits, such as:
- Accurate, VIN-precise estimates with remote approval and easy mobile checkout
- Detailed reports, complete with photo and video, that lead to higher authorization rates
- Automated follow up on deferred and declined work to keep customers coming back
- Alerts that include required parts, availability, bin location, and filled orders
- Full functionality anywhere, anytime, from any device with a single login
Owen added: “With MPI+, dealerships will enjoy all the tools for communication, inspection, and online payments with advanced fraud protection in a single, easy-to-use solution. And it’s another example of TEXT2DRIVE’s ongoing commitment to bolstering the auto industry through technology.”