The numbers say it all:
- Each Audi dealership opened an average of 851 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Audi dealerships enjoyed $337,671.42 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Audi dealerships saw a 17.2% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Audi dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 2,903 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 62.9% of those messages were automated.
- Audi dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $9,094.87 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 8.7% of the Audi dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!