The numbers say it all:
- Each Acura dealership opened an average of 1,001 repair orders per dealer per month from May to July 2019.
- From May to July 2019, Acura dealerships enjoyed $98,781.42 pay per dealer over the course of three months thanks to automated service appointment reminders.
- Acura dealerships saw a 7.5% increase in repair order success from May to July 2019 because of automated service reminders.
- Acura dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers an average of 3,058 text messages per month from May through July 2019 – 80.1% of those messages were automated.
- Acura dealerships used declined service reminders to earn an average RO pay of $2,077.27 per dealer over the course of 3 months, May through July 2019.
- Between May to July 2019, 17.9% of the Acura dealership customers who received an automated declined service reminder had a service performed within less than 30 days!
- From May to June 2019, recall alerts helped Acura dealerships earn an average recall total pay of $73,515.76 per dealer over the course of those two months.